1. Compliance Of The Regulations On The Protection Of Personal Data
In accordance with the provisions of the general Regulation UE 2016/679, of 27 of April, of Data Protection(hereinafter “RGPD”) and in its norm of development, we inform you that the data of personal character that the users provide through our forms of Registration during your browsing through our WEB sites, will be incorporated into a personal data file.
2. Who Is Responsible For The Treatment Of Your Personal Data?
The responsibles for the personal data that we receive are:
- El Palmar 68, SL (hereafter the Responsable of Dates)
- CIF: B76153014
- Address: Ada Estados Unidos, 26 35100 Playa del Ingles, Gran Canaria
The data incorporated in the file will be treated confidentially and with the level of protection required by the RGPD, and the legislation that will be developed at any time, for the type of data requested in the forms.
You can contact us by our email address [firstname.lastname@example.org] or get in direct contact with our property, which is provided on the website.
3. What Data Do We Collect Through The Website And In Our Establishment?
We only collect those personal data that are necessary to develop the normal contractual relationship with our clients, to be able to provide them with the service contracted in the best conditions and to make them arrive commercial offers that, according to the information that we provide or that due to your relationship with us, could be of your interest.
We also collect personal data that, in compliance with the current legislation, obligates us to communicate it to the security forces and bodies.
Data that could be considered personal, such as your IP, the operating system or the browser you use, and even the duration of your visit, could be treated, but always in a way that guarantees your anonymity, for example in a dissociated way of the data that allows us to identify the users.Asimismo, recopilamos los datos de carácter personal que, en cumplimiento de la legislación vigente, venimos obligados a comunicar a las Fuerzas y Cuerpos de Seguridad.
Datos que podrían llegar a considerarse personales, como su IP, el sistema operativo o navegador que utiliza, e incluso la duración de tu visita, podrían ser tratados, aunque siempre de forma que se garantice su anonimato, por ejemplo de forma disociada de otros datos que permitan identificar a los usuarios.
4. For What Purpose Do We Treat Your Personal Data?
The data that we collect will be used by the responsible of each treatment for the purposes of:
- Provide the requested service in the best conditions, answer your requests or process your orders.
- Answer your requests, queries or requests.
- Provide you with information to your request via electronic media or telephone
- Request your valoration of our service quality provided and improve our service in that way.
- To send you, mainly by electronic means, commercial information or events that you have requested, that are intimately related to the services contracted or for which we have your express and specific consent.
- Analyze and improve our website, as well as the services we provide to our customers.
- Get connected with you through social networks and create a community of followers who can be informed of novelties and benefit from special offers.
- To manage administrative, communicational and logistics services carried out by the responsible person.
- Carry out the factuartion process and the management of control and payment
- Processing of tax, taxes and fees that are applicable.
- In the case of job seekers, evaluate their candidacy for vacant positions in the company.
5. What Is The Legitimation For The Treatment Of Your Personal Data?
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is, in relation to contracted services, the existence of a contractual relationship between the person responsible for the data and the client, and in other cases, the express and specific consent of the Personal Data holder.
In the case of data processing within social networks, the legal basis for treatment is the acceptance of the conditions of use of these social networks, and according to their privacy policies:
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/policy.php?ref=pf
- Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/privacy
- Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy?trk=hb_ft_priv
- Pinterest: https://about.pinterest.com/es/privacy-policy
- Google: http://www.google.com/intl/es/policies/privacy/
If you are a job seeker and send us your CV, the legal basis for the treatment of personal data is the unequivocal consent derived from having expressly referred your CV for the purpose of taking into consideration your Candidacy for possible jobs available.
6. How Long Will We Keep Your Personal Data?
Your personal data will be maintained by the data Manager as long as there is a contractual relationship or service pending to be provided, or as long as the parties remain linked and the maintenance of the data is justified by the data responsible.
For the purposes of the foregoing, you may dissociate yourself from the data manager, communicating your interest in our deletion or discontinue use of your personal data.
The personal data processed for each purpose shall be maintained during the legally anticipated time-limits. Likewise, the necessary personal data will be maintained until the parties have prescribed the possible judicial actions that may be exercised.
The data processed shall be maintained until the legal deadlines referred to above are not expired, if there is a legal obligation to maintain, or if there is no such legal period, until the person concerned requests its deletion or revokes the consent granted.
We will keep all information and communications regarding your reservation, purchase or provision of our service, while there are outstanding amounts of payment by any of the parties, or last the guarantees of the products or services, to meet possible Claims.
7. Will Your Data Be Transferred Or Communicated To Third Parties?
Sus datos personales no se cederán a terceros, salvo obligación legal. En concreto se comunicarán a la Agencia Estatal de la Administración Tributaria y a bancos y entidades financieras para el cobro del servicio prestado o producto adquirido.
Asimismo, los datos se comunicarán a los encargados del tratamiento estrictamente necesarios para la gestión y correcta ejecución de la relación contractual o del servicio solicitado.
En caso de compra o pago, si elige alguna aplicación, web, plataforma, tarjeta bancaria, o algún otro servicio online, tus datos se cederán a esa plataforma o se tratarán en su entorno, siempre con la máxima seguridad.
Cuando se lo ordenemos, tendrán acceso a nuestra web la empresa de desarrollo y mantenimiento web, o la de hosting. Las mismas tendrán firmado un contrato de prestación de servicios que les obliga a mantener el mismo nivel de confidencialidad y privacidad que nosotros.
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties, except due to legal obligation. In particular they will be communicated to the State agency of the tributary administration and to banks and financial entities for the payment of the ordered services or acquired products.
Likewise, the data will be communicated to the treatment managers strictly necessary for the management and correct execution of the contractual relationship or the requested service.
In case of purchase or payment, if you choose any application, Web, platform, bank card, or other online service, your data will be transferred to that platform or will be treated in this environment, always with maximum security.
If necessary, the company of development and maintenance of our website will get access to our website, or the one of hosting. Therefore they will have signed a service contract that requires them to maintain the same level of confidentiality and privacy as we do.
Any international data transfer by using applications or digital platforms from companies in the United States of America will be protected by the protection provided by the Privacy Shield agreement, which ensures that American companies comply Privacy-related European data protection policies.
8. What Rights Do You Have In Relation To Your Personal Data And How Can You Exercise Them?
In relation to the personal data you provide, you have the right to:
- Know whether or not we are dealing with your data, and what data is being treated.
- Access to your personal data.
- Request the rectification of your personal data if these are erroneous or inaccurate.
- Request the elemintation of your data if you want to revoke the consent granted, or do not want to maintain your data, or consider that we no longer need to maintain your personal data for the purposes for which they were provided, in this case we will only retain those data that we are obliged to maintain by legal obligation.
- Request the limitation of the treatment of your data to only part of the data or for only some types of treatments, in which case we will only keep those data that we are obliged to maintain by legal obligation.
- Request to be provided with your own data, which will be done in a structured format, of common use or mechanical reading. When you proceed, you will be entitled to request that we submit your data to the new treatment manager you indicate.
- File a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency or competent control authority in case you consider that we have breached our obligations as responsible for personal data processing.
- Revoke consent for any treatment for which you have given your consent.
You may at any time exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, opposition and portability, or any other right of those exposed in the preceding paragraphs regarding the processing of your personal data, by sending a Written notice, attaching a photocopy of a document proving your identity, to the email address [email@example.com].
We have specific forms for exercising your rights and you can pedírnoslos by email. If you prefer, you can use the specific forms developed by the Spanish Data protection Agency. These forms must be electronically signed or accompanied by a photocopy of the document proving your identity. You can also act by person representing you, for which you will also need to provide a copy of the document proving the identity of the representative, or that the application is signed electronically.
It depends on the right, but at most in a month from your application, and two months if the subject is very complex and we notify you that we need more time.
Our desire and priority is to protect the personal data of our clients as much as possible and to respect their will regarding the treatment made of them, so we encourage you to contact us for any questions or clarification you may have , to exercise any of your rights, or to formulate any complaints you may have regarding the treatment we make at any time in your data. For the purposes of the foregoing you can contact us by email at the address indicated in the preceding paragraphs.
9. Do We Treat Cookies?
Cookies allow you to navigate through the Web site more efficiently, while also providing us with information that allows us to improve the website. You will be able to consult the policy of cookies in the corresponding link from the beginning of the Web site, and it includes the type of cookies that we use.
10. What Security Measures Do We Adopt To Protect Your Data?
We are pleased to inform you that you can be calm in relation to the protection and security of your data.
We have adopted an optimum level of protection of the personal data we handle, and we have installed all the means and technical measures at our disposal according to the state of the technology to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the Personal data of our clients.
We will inform you of any incident or breach of security that may affect your personal data, apart from taking the necessary measures to, where appropriate, mitigate any damage or harm that could cause the data holders.